This veterans-only apartment complex will consist of 23 one-bedroom units and will be equipped with the amenities needed to get back on your feet with dignity.
It is our primary goal to assist at-risk veterans in their successful reintegration into civilian life and in doing so, we will offer residents vocational training, job placement, financial management assistance and health & wellness, classes.
- 23 One Bedroom Apartments
- Laundry facilities on every floor
- Equipment and storage rooms available on every floor
- Access to Vocational & Educational training/placement and financial management training
- One apartment is reserved for the Live-In Manager
Access to Services
- Case Management Services & ongoing treatment
- As-Needed Medical Services
- Routine Nursing Assessments
- Substance Addiction Treatment
- Mental Health Treatment
- Vocational Training
- Micro-Enterprise Opportunities
- Financial Management Opportunities
- Shuttle transportation
- Health & Wellness Education
- Banking Assistance
- Clothing Needs Assistance
- 18 years or older
- Income at or below 60 AMI
- Minimum Annual Household Income should be equal to at least 30 times the monthly rent.
- Preference is given to those with a disabling condition per FHFC definition