Quality Resource Center is committed to helping homeless and at-risk veterans regain their dignity through a comprehensive and holistic approach.
Review our Admissions Criteria below to learn if QRC can help you or a loved one.
- Veterans requiring independent living services in order to maintain housing or develop independent living skills and who have a disabling condition that currently impairs or is likely to impair their physical mobility.
- Veterans receiving benefits under the Social Security Disability Insurance (SSDI) program or from VA Service-Connected Disability Compensation.
- Veterans requiring independent living services in order to maintain housing or develop independent living skills and who have a disabling condition that neither currently impairs nor is likely to impair their physical mobility, such as persons with a mental illness.
- 18 years or older
- Income at or below 60 AMI
- Preference is given to those with a disabling condition per FHFC definition
- Criminal background screenings are obtained for all applicants.QRC has a zero-tolerance policy for violent criminal activity or any other activity that threatens the health, safety, and right to a peaceful environment.
- We do not allow applicants with violent crime convictions (murder, strong armed robbery, sexual assault etc) to live in our facilities.
- If an applicant has been convicted or accepted a guilty plea for any felony offense including (a) production or manufacture of methamphetamine, (b) currently registered as a sex offender under any state registration regardless of whether or not it is a lifetime registration, (c) capital murder, (d) child molestation, (e) rape or crimes of a sexual nature excluding prostitution.
- Our programs are open to all veterans who meet the above criteria and have been honorably discharged (DD214).
Access to Services
- Case Management Services & ongoing treatment
- As-Needed Medical Services
- Routine Nursing Assessments
- Substance Addiction Treatment
- Mental Health Treatment
- Vocational Training
- Micro-Enterprise Opportunities
- Financial Management Opportunities
- Shuttle Transportation
- Health & Wellness Education
- Banking Assistance
- Clothing Needs Assistance